Bamboo carpet is a “green” form of colors and protects your soil and adds some charm to your home. A bamboo mat is usually quite small and portable. The rectangular decorative piece can be rolled up and stored when not in use. Learn to care for your bamboo carpet can help keep conditions of use for many years to come. I will give some instructions caring for bamboo carpet
- Avoid placing your bamboo rug in areas receiving hours of sunshine each day. Bamboo fades in sunlight, so the intricate woven designs its floor piece is blurred.
- Attend spills immediately to prevent irreversible stains bamboo. Blot liquid as soon as you notice them. Use a white cloth so that no fabric dyes transferred carpet.
- Shake your bamboo mat every day or every two days if the carpet is in a low traffic location. Small pieces of debris will fall out during the stirring process. Work carefully to protect the fibers is broken by excessive force.
- Sweep or vacuum the bamboo mat to remove dirt, pet hair and other items.
- Hang your carpet to dry if it becomes wet accidentally. Always wait until a bamboo carpet is dry before winding cable for storage.